Medical Transcription Course
If you have an interest in a healthcare career coupled with great administrative skills and attention to detail, a career in medical transcription is a perfect fit for you. With the New York Institute of Career Development’s online training, you will be ready to start a new career in a matter of months. Our simple, step-by-step online program gives you access to a reliable network of industry professionals who are there to give you the skills it takes to get hired.
NYICD’s online Medical Transcription Course prepares you to take the Registered Healthcare Documentation Specialist (RHDS) exam administered by the Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity (AHDI). RHDS certification is nationally recognized and will demonstrate to employers your expertise in transcribing, proofreading, and editing medical dictation.
How It Works
- Instantly access all your learning materials online
- Work at your own pace, in your free time
- Call, email or live chat with your advisors whenever you need help or advice
- Earn your certification in a matter of months
- Find a position in your new field with the help of our career resources
What You Get
- All course materials, videos and ebooks, instantly accessible online
- Unlimited access to a team of professional advisors
- Medical transcription certificate from a nationally-accredited institution
NYICD offers simple, convenient online training to anyone looking to gain the independence that comes with a new career. Study anytime, anywhere at your own pace and get certified in a matter of months. Call us at 1 800-239-9275 or enroll online today.