Pharmacy Technician Classes
If you have an interest in healthcare and want to work directly with people, a pharmacy technician career is the perfect fit for you. The New York Institute of Career Development’s online Pharmacy Technician Course will teach you how to accurately perform the standard techniques and operating procedures required in the pharmacy setting, including medication transcriptions, drug dispensation, and recordkeeping.
This course will prepare you to take either the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE) offered by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) or the Pharmacy Technician Certification (ExCPT) offered by the National Healthcareer Association (NHA). These nationally-recognized industry certifications will ensure that you have the skills needed to succeed in this growing field. Your exam fee is covered in the price of the course.
How It Works
- Instantly access all your learning materials online
- Work at your own pace, in your free time
- Call, email or live chat with your advisors whenever you need help or advice
- Earn your certification in a matter of months
- Find a position in your new field with the help of our career resources
What You Get
- All course materials, videos and ebooks, instantly accessible online
- Unlimited access to a team of professional advisors
- Pharmacy technician certificate from a nationally-accredited institution
NYICD offers simple, convenient online training to anyone looking to gain the independence that comes with a new career. Study anytime, anywhere at your own pace and get certified in a matter of months. Call 1 800-239-9275 or enroll online today.