Sterile Processing Technician Training
If you want to work behind the scenes in a hospital or ambulatory care setting, then you should try New York Institute of Career Development’s online Sterile Processing Course. You will learn medical terminology, precautionary measures taken to control the spread of pathogens, HIPAA rules and regulations, and more.
This course will prepare you to take the Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) exam offered by the International Association of Healthcare Central Service Material Management (IAHCSMM). This nationally-recognized industry certification ensures that you have skills needed to succeed in this growing field. Your exam fee is covered in the price of the course.
How It Works
- Instantly access all your learning materials online
- Work at your own pace, in your free time
- Call, email or live chat with your advisors whenever you need help or advice
- Earn your certification in a matter of months
- Find a position in your new field with the help of our career resources
What You Get
- All course materials, videos and ebooks, instantly accessible online
- Unlimited access to a team of professional advisors
- Sterile processing certificate from a nationally-accredited institution
NYICD offers simple, convenient online training to anyone looking to gain the independence that comes with a new career. Study anytime, anywhere at your own pace and get certified in a matter of months. Call 1 800-239-9275 or enroll online today.