Medical Billing and Coding Course
The demand for trained medical billing and coding professionals continues to grow at a rapid rate as more people rely on healthcare services every year. The New York Institute of Career Development’s online Medical Billing and Coding Course will teach you how to accurately code diagnoses and procedures using industry-standard coding systems.
This course will prepare you to take the Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS) exam from the National Health Career Association (NHA). This nationally-recognized certification will ensure employers that you have the skills needed to succeed in this growing profession. The fee for this exam is included in the price of the course.
How It Works
- Instantly access all your learning materials online
- Work at your own pace, in your free time
- Call, email or live chat with your advisors whenever you need help or advice
- Earn your certification in a matter of months
- Find a position in your new field with the help of our career resources
What You Get
- All course materials, videos and ebooks, instantly accessible online
- Unlimited access to a team of professional advisors
- Medical billing and coding certificate from a nationally-accredited institution
NYICD offers simple, convenient online training to anyone looking to gain the independence that comes with a new career. Study anytime, anywhere at your own pace and get certified in a matter of months. Call 1 800-239-9275 or enroll online today.